January 8, 2014

30 minute workout (FitWednesday #1)

So, as I promised myself, I have started working out again. The feeling is so familiar and it makes me so happy. I think the reason why I get into the state of mind where I don't want to do anything, basically is missing a day of activity(aka sitting on my bum and caching up with TV shows). Last summer I did exercises for 2 straight months, without missing a day. Then I went on holiday, missed a couple days here and there, saw that nothing happened and boom, back to the same old, same old. Laziness, procrastination, getting more and more demotivated. Fast forward start of college, homework, projects and volunteering. All that and no desire to work out.


Well no more! Since finals are coming in less than a month and I will have study time at home, I think that this is the best opportunity to eat right, work out and also study! Because of my past experience and a lot of research, i have compiled a 30 minute workout that will sure enough make anyone break a sweat. It is fun and engaging and it sure makes me want to die.


Btw, do you like the picture in the background? It's one of my favorite places(Poiana Brașov, Romania, Postăvaru Peek).

No comments:

Post a Comment