March 4, 2014

Filled brownie (RecipeTuesday #9)

I don't know about you but i really enjoy a brownie from time to time and my favorite kind of brownies are the ones with filling in the middle. Last night I had a sweet craving and instead of going out and buying something pre-made I decided to make this recipe.

What you need:

What to do:








Fill the bottom part of the brownie with the chocolate filling and then sandwich the two pieces together. This was so delicious and easy to make. Even my parents wanted seconds!



Good points:
Low in saturated fat
Very low in sodium
High in dietary fiber
High in iron
High in manganese
High in phosphorus
High in riboflavin
High in selenium
High in thiamin
Very high in vitamin B6

Bad points
High in sugar
Contains alcohol(from the vanilla extract)

No comments:

Post a Comment